Kia Ora and welcome
Find it all here in one great website, packed with helpful information, community services and resources for improving self management of your health in the Whanganui/Wanganui, Rangitikei, Taihape and Waimarino areas.
COVID-19 Coronavirus information
The Ministry of Health has a coronavirus information page and is providing daily updates at: health.govt.nz/covid-19
Further updates are available via Whanganui District Health Board's media releases and Facebook pages.
To help stop the spread of coronavirus, remember to:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and dry thoroughly, or use hand sanitiser;
- Cover coughs and sneezes – do them into the crook of your elbow;
- Use tissues when spitting and dispose of tissues immediately;
- Avoid touching the mouth and nose
- Do not share food utensils;
- Do not attend events or celebrations if you are unwell or in self-isolation;
- Consider using a face mask if you have COVID-19 symptoms - a cough, sneezing, a runny nose, or you are caring for someone with these symptoms.