Enable New Zealand
Enable New Zealand supports disabled people to live everyday lives with choice and independence in their communities.
- EASIE Living & Demonstration Centre (www.easieliving.co.nz)
- Equipment management systems to support health delivery services.
On behalf of Ministry of Health:
- Access to funding of equipment, housing alterations, vehicle purchase and modifications
- Under 65 years Needs Assessment and Service Coordination
- Access to national and localised disability information through the Firstport website – www.firstport.co.nz
- Management of the Children’s Spectacle Subsidy Scheme
- Management of Hearing Aid Services
- Access for health professionals to disability research and information through the Disability Funding Information website – www.disabilityfunding.co.nz.
On behalf of ACC:
- Management of the National Housing Modifications Service