Welcome to ManageMe

Please choose the site which best fits you.

Manage Me

I'm interested in general health topics.

Manage Me Youth Site

I'm interested in youth-related health topics.

National Travel Assistance Scheme

This scheme provides financial assistance to people who are referred by their specialist to see another specialist and need to travel long distances.

If you are referred for treatment by your publicly funded health or disability specialist (not a GP) to another publicly funded specialist and can answer ‘yes’ to one or more required criteria, you maybe eligible to claim travel assistance.

For more information, visit Ministry of Health - National Travel Assistance Scheme.