We provide a supported learning programme specifically for people with disabilities who also have access and support to mainstream courses.
- supported employment
- an individualised rural learning programme in the Waimarino.
- offer training targeted to peoples needs to assist them to grow and develop career pathways in a caring and non-threatening environment.
- mainstream courses include National Certificate in Employment and Workplace Skills; Meat Processing; Furniture Making; Business Computing and Administration Skills.
- a young parents programme.
- we also provide OSCAR programmes for children aged 5 - 13 years old including before and after school care, school holiday programmes and camps and children’s dance and acting classes.